You don’t have to be afraid. I’m just like you.

Now playing: Attila-Middle fingers up



Heyo sweeties~!


Kirjoittelen nyt potkiaisista ja penkkareista kuten edellisessä postauksessani lupasin! Elikkäs, potkiaisia minä viettelin 11.2 teemalla julkkikset. Mietin pitkän aikaa et mikä olisin, koska mun naamalla ja resursseilla ei nyt mitään kummoisempaa irtoisia. Kiitän onneani että äitini oli silloin kylässä, sillä hän ehdotti minulle Conchita Wurstia! En itse ollut onnistunut tajuamaan että minullahan on kaikki tarvittavat luomaan tämä lookki! Eikai siinä, sinä iltana menin rohkeasti Conchitana potkiaisiin. Tämä oli iso haaste minulle, koska omistan pienen riesan nimeltä ahdistuneisuushäiriö. Onneksi hyvä ystäväni oli tukena ja uskalsin sosialisoida. Osa leikeistä tosin vaati ponnisteluja!

Now I'm going to write about two finnish traditions in high school, they are called potkiaiset and penkkarit. Potkiaiset are kind of like going away party for the abiturients/seniors that second year students throw. Usually there is some kind of theme and our theme was celebrities! Firstly I had the problem WHO to be.. With my face and resources I couldn't think anything cool and I take stuff like this pretty seriously because I can create something different and BE different. Moving on.. I'm so glad that my mother was visiting because she gave me the idea to go as Conchita Wurst! I was so stupid not to think that! Well I bravely went to the party as Conchita. It was a big challenge to me because I have a little bitch called Anxiety. Fortunately I had my really good friend with me and I even had the courage to socialize some! Some of the entertainment things took more juice than the others.  





















Sitten seuraavana päivänä olikin penkkarit! Heräsin ennen kahdeksaa laittautumaan, koska mun piti maalata itseni. Kyllä, maalata itseni. Aika meinasi jopa loppua kesken koska piilolinssini pääti alkaa kettuilemaan. Myönnän uhkailleeni ja huutaneeni piilolinsseilleni. En, en olle hullu. Kyllä ne sitten onneksi vartin tappelun jälkeen suostuivat menemään paikoilleen! Sitten sitä seurasi viimeiset loppusilaukset ja veks koululle kuuntelemaan abiradiota ja muuten vain hillumaan koululle! 


Next day we had the thing called Penkkarit. Penkkarit is a yearly tradition for students in high school to celebrate our last day at school in our final year before finals. Usually students dress up to funny costumes, sing parody songs of their teachers and drive around the town in huge trucks throwing candy for younger students. Soo, I woke up before eight to get ready because I had to paint myself. Yes, paint myself. The time almost ran out because I had huge problems with my contact lenses. The thought it was okay to start fucking around. I threatened them and yelled to them. No, I'm not crazy. Well, after fighting with them about 15 minutes they decided to work with me. Then I just did the little things and went to school to listen the abiradio and just to goof around.




























Siinä oli jonkimoista postausta potkiaisista ja penkkareista! Lähdin itse penkkareista suoraan kauppaan ostaan ruokaa. Ihmiset toki tuijottivat kun kuljin pitkin kauppaa täydessä penkkari asussa! :D Ja unohdin varmaan mainita, olin Jeff the killer! :3 Yksi yläkoululainen huusi minulle kesken koulun kierron ''JEFF THE KILLER!''. Oli hauskaa! Kannaatta osallistua penkkareihin abi vuonna!

Well, that was some kind of post about the going-away party and penkkarit! After penkkarit I went straight to grocerystore to buy some food. People kept staring at me when I walked around the shop in full costume. And I think I forgot to mention that I was Jeff the killer. One 7th grader? yelled at me during the candy throwing ''Jeff the killer!''. It was fun! Attend penkkarit if you have the chance!


Sweet dreams sweeties! 

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

継続は力なり

JLPT

Graveyard shift