Gonna need therapy for this

Now playing: Halou - Honeythief


Hello sweeties-!

!SPOILER ALERT!
!SUCKY ENGLISH ALERT!

Sometimes I doubt the path I chose
Sometimes all my dreams feel all on hold
There's no doubt that this will make me strong
Because it's the hardest thing I've ever done.


I had a change in my blogging plans because I have to leave my feelings here before the 3ce post. So, how many of you have already watched A choice with no regrets ova 2? You haven't? I don't care which but I'll pray for you.

I tried to be strong and wait for the subtitled one but noooo I caved in and watched the raw first. Let's just say that I cried myself to sleep after watching it. I felt horrible the next day and I kept hearing Levi's screams in my head. Never had anything fucked me up this bad. Well, lately. 



I was so fucking sure it wouldn't affect me like that because I've read the acwnr but nooo it fucked me up really bad. It kinda sucks that some of the pretty important parts were left off. Like Farlan saluting to Levi before he was eaten. After giving it more thinking I realized that it would've been even worse to watch. I'm pretty thankful for the fact that I didn't have to watch Isabel and Farlan get eaten with animation. It would've been too much ;-; The one time was more than enough (in the manga). Nope I can't even write this ;-; But let's add Levi to the didn't deserve it squad and Farlan and Isabel to the did nothing wrong squad.






This is all for now... I'll get back with you with that 3ce post when I'm not so dead inside...

See ya! Stay strong sweeties!

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

継続は力なり

JLPT

Graveyard shift